i have a 2007 Pontiac G5 while driving all at the same time the doors will unlock, the speedometer goes to zero, the mileage reads power steering and the transmission goes to 2nd gear (no matter how fast your going), if you put it on trip it shows 000-000
I'm having a problem with my car on 2007 Pontiac G5
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G5 Questions
- HOW TO TAKE OLD FUEL PUMP OUT
- What will cause the key not to come out and it not go in any gear and no power
- a/c goes on and off. Now the engine light just came on. Any ideas?
- I put a hole in the oil pan and replaced with a new one. Still leaking oil.
- Why is my A/C only blowing cold air when I'm driving and my vehicle is Oheating?
2007 Pontiac G5 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($504 - 684) in Cameron, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($368 - 707) in Hampton, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($103 - 292) in Rockwood, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Isabela, PR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($352 - 372) in Alapaha, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($162 - 175) in Presque Isle, WI