Ive had cv joints and things checked by mechaninc twice lately with no idea what would be causeing a popping noise around the front of my van. cant tell whether its around the wheels or more near the steering column. Honda says everything looks tight upon visual inspection.
im having a popping noise coming from the front of my van when turning. on 2003 Honda Odyssey
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2003 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($142 - 179) in Walstonburg, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($926 - 1,309) in Clinton, NJ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($186 - 227) in Dimmitt, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($139 - 268) in Haviland, OH
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Brussels, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Bland, MO