I get P0300 P0301 P0302 codes. I have changed all 8 plugs and the coils for cyls 1 & 2 and still get the same codes. And the engine is still running rough. What could be next? Is there something in common with cyl 1 & 2 that can be changed? Thanks.
I'm getting misfire codes on #1 and #2 cyl. What do I need to do to fix it on 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.