I've tried to find the source of how water is getting inside the assembly, & can't get it to evaporate, no luck so far. Will the headlight assembly need replaced? & How much? if so.
I'm getting condensation in my headlight assembly, Is this an easy fix? on 2006 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($366 - 601) in Rio Grande, OH
- Starter Replacement ($370 - 537) in Oneida, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($344 - 513) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($272 - 362) in Bruni, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($430 - 512) in Eleanor, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hustontown, PA