I've tried to find the source of how water is getting inside the assembly, & can't get it to evaporate, no luck so far. Will the headlight assembly need replaced? & How much? if so.
I'm getting condensation in my headlight assembly, Is this an easy fix? on 2006 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Maintenance II ($130 - 227) in Rio Grande, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($124 - 191) in Oneida, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($461 - 569) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Bruni, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($359 - 423) in Eleanor, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($308 - 389) in Hustontown, PA