B5 code and says do some kind of brake check
I'm getting a B5 code on my 08 C300 what's this mean and how much?? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C300 Questions
- My car is c300 2008 It gave at its screen "check engine oil at next refluiling
- My screen is black. But my radio works. Can't see anything to navigate
- Sometimes when I turn my car on, the radio screen doesn't come on.
- I have c300 2009, the motor show an intermittent fail, vibration?
- I just had my oil changed and filter along with changing my brakes car started.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($614 - 716) in Streamwood, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 575) in Arco, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,246 - 1,563) in Youngsville, NC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($934 - 1,345) in Brokaw, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($426 - 639) in Ceres, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($605 - 741) in Blue Mound, KS