i changed out the control knob panel under the radio, i had a problem with the heater not gettin or taking a long time to heat up,come to find out that was not the problem, was the valve at the 2 heater hoses that had broke off its brackett,but since i changed out the a/c an heater control panel i have lost voltage to the a/c compressor
im gettin no voltage to the clutch on the a/c compressor have cked all fuses on 1995 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($168 - 301) in Eldred, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frazer, MT
- Thermostat Replacement ($339 - 396) in Troy, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($227 - 316) in Clarksburg, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Salem, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Bayport, MN