I get my oil changed at 50% at the dealer.I've never received a maintenance minder and I now think it must be because everytime I have the dealer change the oil--the oil is reset to 100%. I'm now at 35K.
I'm at 35K--Should I have received a maintenance minder by now? on 2008 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?