The owner took it to the dealer and was told it would cost 500.00 for them to fix it. I would like to know what might could be wrong or will I be making a mistake in buying it even thou it is coming from and elderly lady and it'san one owner car. HELP ME please...
iLooking to buy a 2002 Jeep and the dash gauges don't work, will cost alot 2fix on 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.