I had not used my car for over a week and a half. The first time I started it up it ran fine but to my surprise my Illumination in my Instrument panel was not workin. I thought it was a fuse but I checked all of them and they seem to be fine. I was trying to pinpoint which cavity the fuse would belong to but the manual showed the fuse to be in a cavity where my car does not have a fuse in. If anyone knows which fuse cavity controls the illumination I would greatly appreciate that information. Also if anyone has another idea on what could be causing my problem.
Illumination of Instrument panel on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 83) in Odin, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($152 - 240) in Tuscarora, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Brookhaven, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in Patrick, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Copeland, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($179 - 191) in Cactus, TX