I had not used my car for over a week and a half. The first time I started it up it ran fine but to my surprise my Illumination in my Instrument panel was not workin. I thought it was a fuse but I checked all of them and they seem to be fine. I was trying to pinpoint which cavity the fuse would belong to but the manual showed the fuse to be in a cavity where my car does not have a fuse in. If anyone knows which fuse cavity controls the illumination I would greatly appreciate that information. Also if anyone has another idea on what could be causing my problem.
Illumination of Instrument panel on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,659 - $2,819) in Odin, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - $419) in Tuscarora, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Brookhaven, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - $441) in Patrick, SC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Copeland, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($542 - $717) in Cactus, TX