We recently replaced the battery and haven't had any other problems whatsoever. I'm wondering if it's just a bad connection (battery) or maybe the wiring???
Illumination of dashboard dials, gauges, clock, etc. 'flickers' & isn't steady. on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($209 - $311) in Kanorado, KS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - $548) in Atlanta, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - $1,990) in Las Vegas, NV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($155 - $205) in Prospect, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - $476) in Opolis, KS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($147 - $163) in Angie, LA