I don't know why my Volkswagen will not always start when i turn my key over. I do know I can only hear the fuel pump kick in when I first turn the key over sometimes, but have to hope and pray I don't get stuck somewhere. Also found the fuse box under the hood had a piece which holds the fuse in tact melted a tiny bit but the fuse was not burnt out . . . Could that have anything to do with it? Please let me know if there are many vw owners that have this problem and what the solution could be? I am hoping this not a real problem or that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg - thank you
Ikey isent always start when I turn the key over on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
0 answersMay 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($226 - $313) in Taylor, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($242 - $336) in Channing, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Kellogg, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($212 - $243) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Broken Bow, NE