I don't know why my Volkswagen will not always start when i turn my key over. I do know I can only hear the fuel pump kick in when I first turn the key over sometimes, but have to hope and pray I don't get stuck somewhere. Also found the fuse box under the hood had a piece which holds the fuse in tact melted a tiny bit but the fuse was not burnt out . . . Could that have anything to do with it? Please let me know if there are many vw owners that have this problem and what the solution could be? I am hoping this not a real problem or that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg - thank you
Ikey isent always start when I turn the key over on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
0 answersMay 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates