yesterday morning. This sound only occurs when the wheels are in motion. It is not a grinding noise. Just thumping. It is faster the faster I go and ceases when the vehicle is not in motion. If I turn left, it seems to be more pronounced. I did not remove the tire to inspect, as the rain was coming down yesterday. Any thoughts? My Pathfinder is RWD, by the way. THANK YOU!
Ijust started to hear a knocking sound on the driver's side of my '00 Pathfinder on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($347 - $612) in Lake City, IA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($195 - $246) in East Freetown, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,070 - $1,404) in Morgan, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,888 - $2,370) in Humeston, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - $36) in Ganado, AZ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($246 - $304) in Wales, ND