yesterday morning. This sound only occurs when the wheels are in motion. It is not a grinding noise. Just thumping. It is faster the faster I go and ceases when the vehicle is not in motion. If I turn left, it seems to be more pronounced. I did not remove the tire to inspect, as the rain was coming down yesterday. Any thoughts? My Pathfinder is RWD, by the way. THANK YOU!
Ijust started to hear a knocking sound on the driver's side of my '00 Pathfinder on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($306 - 516) in Lake City, IA
- Battery Replacement ($151 - 201) in East Freetown, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - 278) in Morgan, MN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Humeston, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($513 - 856) in Ganado, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - 62) in Wales, ND