yesterday morning. This sound only occurs when the wheels are in motion. It is not a grinding noise. Just thumping. It is faster the faster I go and ceases when the vehicle is not in motion. If I turn left, it seems to be more pronounced. I did not remove the tire to inspect, as the rain was coming down yesterday. Any thoughts? My Pathfinder is RWD, by the way. THANK YOU!
Ijust started to hear a knocking sound on the driver's side of my '00 Pathfinder on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lake City, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($880 - $1,377) in East Freetown, MA
- Battery Replacement ($151 - $201) in Morgan, MN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($446 - $586) in Humeston, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($511 - $878) in Ganado, AZ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($435 - $543) in Wales, ND