yesterday morning. This sound only occurs when the wheels are in motion. It is not a grinding noise. Just thumping. It is faster the faster I go and ceases when the vehicle is not in motion. If I turn left, it seems to be more pronounced. I did not remove the tire to inspect, as the rain was coming down yesterday. Any thoughts? My Pathfinder is RWD, by the way. THANK YOU!
Ijust started to hear a knocking sound on the driver's side of my '00 Pathfinder on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($768 - 1,362) in Lake City, IA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($125 - 165) in East Freetown, MA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($165 - 263) in Morgan, MN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 66) in Humeston, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($98 - 228) in Ganado, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($529 - 719) in Wales, ND