GOOD THEN IT HAD AN OVERHEATING PROBLEM, WE INSTALLED A NEW WATERPUMP, THERMOSTAT, AND RADIATOR CAP. WE HAD HARD TIME GETTING AIR OUT OF SYSTEM, BUT FINALLY DID. NOT RUNNING HOT ANYMORE. NOW WE HAVE NEW PROBLEM I DON'T WANT TO START RIGHT. cAR WAS STARTING GOOD BUT BEGSN TO RUN A LITTLE ROUGH UNTIL CHOKE WOULD RELEASED. tHEN I GO OUT TO LEAVE AND TRY TO START CAR AND IT JUST GROWLS 1 TIME, NO START. TRIED AGAIN GROWLED 2 TIMES, BUT STARTED UP. SOUNDED LIKE DEAD BATTERY TO ME SO I HAD BATTERY CHECKED AND WAS TOLD BATTERY CHECKED GOOD. CAR STARTED GOOD ALL DAY BUT NEXT MORNING SAME THING HAPPENED SAME WAY. SOUNDS LIKE ALMOST DEAD BATTERY TO ME BUT MECHANIC SAYS BATTERY IS GOOD. What do you think problem is.
iHAVE A 2001 cADILLAC dEVILLE THAT HAS A PROBLEM STARTING. Was starting good the on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?