GOOD THEN IT HAD AN OVERHEATING PROBLEM, WE INSTALLED A NEW WATERPUMP, THERMOSTAT, AND RADIATOR CAP. WE HAD HARD TIME GETTING AIR OUT OF SYSTEM, BUT FINALLY DID. NOT RUNNING HOT ANYMORE. NOW WE HAVE NEW PROBLEM I DON'T WANT TO START RIGHT. cAR WAS STARTING GOOD BUT BEGSN TO RUN A LITTLE ROUGH UNTIL CHOKE WOULD RELEASED. tHEN I GO OUT TO LEAVE AND TRY TO START CAR AND IT JUST GROWLS 1 TIME, NO START. TRIED AGAIN GROWLED 2 TIMES, BUT STARTED UP. SOUNDED LIKE DEAD BATTERY TO ME SO I HAD BATTERY CHECKED AND WAS TOLD BATTERY CHECKED GOOD. CAR STARTED GOOD ALL DAY BUT NEXT MORNING SAME THING HAPPENED SAME WAY. SOUNDS LIKE ALMOST DEAD BATTERY TO ME BUT MECHANIC SAYS BATTERY IS GOOD. What do you think problem is.
iHAVE A 2001 cADILLAC dEVILLE THAT HAS A PROBLEM STARTING. Was starting good the on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Thedford, NE
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Milton, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elk River, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Nelson, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($460 - 864) in Rarden, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Fisherville, KY