Ignition will not turn. I have jiggled key, turned steering wheel left and right, turned steering wheel left and held it while trying to turn key. Tried regular key and spare key.
Ignition will not turn on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 23, 2011
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.