Ignition will not turn. I have jiggled key, turned steering wheel left and right, turned steering wheel left and held it while trying to turn key. Tried regular key and spare key.
Ignition will not turn on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 23, 2011
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies