Ignition will not turn. I have jiggled key, turned steering wheel left and right, turned steering wheel left and held it while trying to turn key. Tried regular key and spare key.
Ignition will not turn on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 23, 2011
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in West Paducah, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($369 - 434) in Holloway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($195 - 271) in Blountville, TN
- Horn Replacement ($129 - 266) in Hurdsfield, ND