Ignition will not turn. I have jiggled key, turned steering wheel left and right, turned steering wheel left and held it while trying to turn key. Tried regular key and spare key.
Ignition will not turn on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 23, 2011
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in West Paducah, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Agua Dulce, TX
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Holloway, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 277) in Blountville, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hurdsfield, ND