Ignition will not turn. I have jiggled key, turned steering wheel left and right, turned steering wheel left and held it while trying to turn key. Tried regular key and spare key.
Ignition will not turn on 2008 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 23, 2011
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
3 answersOctober 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?