Does anybody know a mechanic that know how to do ignition timing?
ignition timing on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
1 more answer
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT6 reports
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 04, 2009
1 answerJune 06, 2011
2 answersOctober 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($289 - 439) in Mapleton, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($542 - 683) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Silver Gate, MT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Radford, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($90 - 181) in Marquette, WI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($632 - 771) in Socorro, NM