even trying hard just stays in the ACC position
ignition switch not going back to the lock position,why ??? on 1990 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1990 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($178 - 299) in Chesterfield, NJ
- Timing Belt Replacement ($295 - 385) in Milan, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($490 - 771) in Vandergrift, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($310 - 461) in Madison, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($409 - 450) in Shadyside, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Drewryville, VA