i came back home one day, i tried to turn off the van but i wasn't able too because the ignition switch feels loose and wont turn on, off, or lock. i had to unplug all power. i put the key in and turn but the ignition switch feels loose don't feel the same as before. i opened it up to see what was wrong, what can i do to fix it?
ignition switch feels loose on 1996 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.