The key goes in o/k very difficult to turn. wiggling wheel will eventually work but getting worse. then with engine running then the transmission, S/W in S .. pull to drive and it stays in 1st gear as you drive. Need a "How to" to replace ignition switch... are the chances good that this will cure the tranny problem?
ignition switch difficult to turn to on-crank/would this effect transmission 2 on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems(21)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Q&A(13)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Recalls(1)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Shops
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
- Why does my car hesitate for about 2 sec. then slowly accelerate when I push gas
- Driving a S320. Temp higher than 80 car wont start. when cooled starting again
- where is the transmission fluid dipstick and cap?
- Where is the maintenance port located
- What could cause the night security illumination feature to stop working?
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 324) in West Fargo, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,514 - 1,831) in Bicknell, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($427 - 558) in Kapowsin, WA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($641 - 792) in Tres Pinos, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($399 - 455) in Nauvoo, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Grantsdale, MT