I need to remove the ignition switch from my daughters car. I have the tools but I quit being a mechanic in 1990. Need the basics of the removal please. I am in a time crunch here. asap pls. Thank you!
Ignition switch on 1995 Ford Escort
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
2 answersMarch 13, 2011
1 answerMay 31, 2011
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?