I need to remove the ignition switch from my daughters car. I have the tools but I quit being a mechanic in 1990. Need the basics of the removal please. I am in a time crunch here. asap pls. Thank you!
Ignition switch on 1995 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
2 answersMarch 13, 2011
1 answerMay 31, 2011
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Clements, MN
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 557) in Wayzata, MN
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Eagar, AZ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Mount Eden, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 181) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in North Salem, NY