I need to remove the ignition switch from my daughters car. I have the tools but I quit being a mechanic in 1990. Need the basics of the removal please. I am in a time crunch here. asap pls. Thank you!
Ignition switch on 1995 Ford Escort
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
2 answersMarch 13, 2011
1 answerMay 31, 2011
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start