My keys were stolen so I went to the dealership to get new keys the keys dont work. They will UNlock the driver side car door but wont lock it. They dont unlock the truck nor will it start the car. I have taken the key back twice to get another and they still dont work. OMG what do I do!!!!
Ignition switch on 1997 Mazda Millenia
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Mazda Millenia
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
1 answerJune 24, 2011
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 11, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
1997 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($201 - 321) in Wood, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 281) in Windermere, FL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($539 - 1,425) in Lawson, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in West Hartford, VT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Wapanucka, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,160 - 1,356) in Lithia, FL