At first my car was hard to start, had to move the steering column up and down to get it to work. Now I can't turn the car off, even if I disconnect both battery terminals. Any ideas? Thank you.
ignition switch? on 1992 Cadillac Seville
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
1 answerDecember 21, 2009
2 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerJune 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump