whats the best way to replace ignition electrical switch? On a 1991 ford f-250 truck.Anybody going to answer me?
ignition switch on 1991 Ford F-250
1 answerFebruary 21, 2012
1 answerApril 02, 2011
1 answerNovember 23, 2014
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
1 answerJuly 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- There seems to be a false load on the alternator.
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
1991 Ford F-250 Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($84 - 110) in Powder Springs, TN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Madison, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($297 - 437) in Tipton, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 150) in Whitten, IA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($780 - 1,341) in Crofton, MD
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Humphrey, NE