yes check engine light is on. but when it dies it dosen't restart itself. i have to turn my key and start it myself. how much would it cost me if it was the ignition switch?
ignition switch on 1999 Honda Prelude
4 answersOctober 09, 2009
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
2 answersAugust 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....
- The ignition lock cylinder has went bad on my prelude. Ive grown up and currently work in the automotive industry. My question is will i have to reprogram the ECU once i replace the lock cylinder kit (comes with immobilizer)