i try to install a kill switch and i cut by mistake a red cable that is on a sensor atach to the ignition i think its for the key chip and i put it bak but now my car dosent wanna start ..?? someone can tell me what todoo??
ignition sensor on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
2 answers 2 comments
scan anti theft codes and post so we can adv
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt95 reports
5 answersMarch 22, 2010
1 answerFebruary 11, 2013
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?