i try to install a kill switch and i cut by mistake a red cable that is on a sensor atach to the ignition i think its for the key chip and i put it bak but now my car dosent wanna start ..?? someone can tell me what todoo??
ignition sensor on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
2 answers 2 comments
scan anti theft codes and post so we can adv
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt91 reports
5 answersMarch 22, 2010
1 answerFebruary 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge