i can drive my car around for a few days park it . And then without any explanation go and start it in the morning and it wont start but if i wait a a hour or so it will start right up again and run fine for a couple of days as if nothing was wrong with it But then the problem will happen again i never know when it will happen I had the battery checked and it was just fine It has never died when driving it runs very strong The mystery happens only when i shut the engine off
Ignition problems Car will intermittently start then wont Has new battery on 1999 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?