I turn the car off and can pull out the key, but the car continues to run.
Ignition problems on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt SS15 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerApril 24, 2011
2 answersOctober 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
- I have oil on my coolant reservoir what cold be
- My traction control came on and won't go out and shifts in to gear hard. I just replaced the radiator front break's and rotors. What could be wrong and do I fix this problem?
- My T/C lite is and transmission shifts hard,how do I fix it.I