my security warning light keeps coming on.
ignition problems on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
Not sure if this car has a "chip" in the ignition key, do you have a second key to try. Try the second key see if the light goes out. When this security light is on will the engine start?
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala97 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala10 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala336 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2001 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($130 - 175) in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($109 - 174) in Gasconade, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Knapp, WI
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in David City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 189) in Waupun, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($263 - 285) in Saint George, GA