I cannot get the ignition to turn to try & start my truck. The key will go all the way in but acts like it is locked??
Ignition problem on 1992 Ford Ranger
1 answerApril 23, 2011
1 answerMay 09, 2011
0 answersFebruary 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerAugust 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch