I cannot get the ignition to turn to try & start my truck. The key will go all the way in but acts like it is locked??
Ignition problem on 1992 Ford Ranger
1 answerApril 23, 2011
1 answerMay 09, 2011
Verified for the Ford Ranger15 reports
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerAugust 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1992 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($131 - 162) in Mantee, MS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($504 - 688) in Fenton, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($227 - 316) in North Stratford, NH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Viroqua, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Pleasant Grove, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Artois, CA