Where can I find this part on my explorer to change it?
ignition module on 1996 Ford Explorer
On both engines this year the ignition is triggered directly by the Powertrain Control ECU. There is not a separate ignition module like there was with older cars and older Fords.
2 answersDecember 08, 2013
3 answersDecember 07, 2013
1 answerJanuary 23, 2013
3 answersMarch 23, 2009
2 answersMay 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($305 - 395) in San Perlita, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Taylor Springs, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Alix, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bearden, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Herrick Center, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Greenville, CA