Battery was drained but I had the hood open so that I can recharge the battery which I did. However the ignition is locked. How can I unlock it so that I can start the engine?
ignition locked even though battery is recharged on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($478 - 743) in Barnard, KS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($744 - 863) in Markleysburg, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,247 - 1,916) in Newfoundland, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($614 - 1,676) in Clarinda, IA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($431 - 444) in Bradenville, PA
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($268 - 687) in Henning, MN