Battery was drained but I had the hood open so that I can recharge the battery which I did. However the ignition is locked. How can I unlock it so that I can start the engine?
ignition locked even though battery is recharged on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($610 - 1,858) in Barnard, KS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($622 - 1,335) in Markleysburg, PA
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Newfoundland, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarinda, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($222 - 254) in Bradenville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($109 - 129) in Henning, MN