i need to remove it to replace it and i can't figure out how to get it off... i can't get past the steering wheel and the allen nut on the bottom... do i need to remove the signal switch??
ignition lock cylinder on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?