i need to remove it to replace it and i can't figure out how to get it off... i can't get past the steering wheel and the allen nut on the bottom... do i need to remove the signal switch??
ignition lock cylinder on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?