i need to remove it to replace it and i can't figure out how to get it off... i can't get past the steering wheel and the allen nut on the bottom... do i need to remove the signal switch??
ignition lock cylinder on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in South Bend, TX
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($320 - 471) in Colmesneil, TX
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Hastings, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($402 - 695) in Badger, SD
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Milwaukee, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($797 - 913) in South Boardman, MI