i need to remove it to replace it and i can't figure out how to get it off... i can't get past the steering wheel and the allen nut on the bottom... do i need to remove the signal switch??
ignition lock cylinder on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - $1,293) in South Bend, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - $187) in Colmesneil, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - $533) in Hastings, NE
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Badger, SD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($75 - $114) in Milwaukee, WI
- Horn Replacement ($115 - $181) in South Boardman, MI