IGNITON KEY STICKS IN POSITON ONE.AND WONT COME OUT UNLESS I STEP ON THE BRAKE PEDAL AND WIGGLE THE SHIFTER KNOB.SLOWY
IGNITION KEY STICKS WONT COME OUT .UNLESS SHIFTER KNOB IS WIGGELD on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking