IGNITON KEY STICKS IN POSITON ONE.AND WONT COME OUT UNLESS I STEP ON THE BRAKE PEDAL AND WIGGLE THE SHIFTER KNOB.SLOWY
IGNITION KEY STICKS WONT COME OUT .UNLESS SHIFTER KNOB IS WIGGELD on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.