The AC quit at the same time.
Ignition key is very hot when I remove it from the ignition. on 1996 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
1996 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($210 - 308) in Taylors Island, MD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Canyon, MN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($306 - 406) in New Wilmington, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($360 - 428) in Resaca, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($941 - 1,043) in Gosnell, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($132 - 167) in Fremont, NC