I dissasembled the key cylinder switch, when it was out I probed around in the slot were it came out of with some small screw drivers, I put it all back together and now when I turn on the engine the steering wheel lock ingages and when I turn the motor off the steering wheel lock won't lock it's all backwards now - HELP what do I have to do
ignition key cylinder & steering wheel lock on 1992 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab