I dissasembled the key cylinder switch, when it was out I probed around in the slot were it came out of with some small screw drivers, I put it all back together and now when I turn on the engine the steering wheel lock ingages and when I turn the motor off the steering wheel lock won't lock it's all backwards now - HELP what do I have to do
ignition key cylinder & steering wheel lock on 1992 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located