Occasionly have a hard time turning ignition key to start.
Ignition Key. on 2001 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry15 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry39 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry25 reports
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
6 answersMay 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Rapidan, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($93 - 142) in Strawn, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Berkshire, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Wahiawa, HI
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($265 - 316) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($96 - 145) in Stephenson, MI