I have a 98 Grand Am, I can take the key out of the ignition at any time. Problem is, sometimes, I can turn the engine off but the dashboard stays lit because the key won't go all the way back to shut off everything. What do I do to fix it?
Ignition key on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am27 reports
1 answerJuly 27, 2013
1 answerMay 30, 2010
2 answersJuly 05, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?