If i have a theft deterrent microchip in my key do I need to go to a jeep dealer to copy this key?
ignition key on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler1 report
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler76 reports
1 answerOctober 10, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2009
2 answersJanuary 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Norwich, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($969 - 1,118) in Woodville, TX
- 66,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Montrose, CA
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 337) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Mc Williams, AL
- Drive Belt Replacement ($87 - 245) in Manzanola, CO