Sometimes I have a problem getting my key into the ignition and sometimes the door chimes like the key is still in the ignition. Can anyone tell me whats going on with this?
ignition jammed on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,312 - 2,766) in Youngsville, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($180 - 377) in Morgantown, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,737 - 2,287) in Bovill, ID
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woolrich, PA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($237 - 267) in Fort Garland, CO
- Throttle Body Replacement ($629 - 640) in Honeydew, CA