Do anybody know where the Ignition Control Module (ICM) is located on the car is please.
Ignition Control Module on 1997 Geo Prizm
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM ,
June 08, 2011
The ignition control module, or "igniter" on this car, is located under the air cleaner box near the fuse box on the left side of the engine compartment.
0 answersFebruary 08, 2015
1 answerJanuary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
1997 Geo Prizm Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($502 - 580) in Six Mile, SC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winnebago, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Longdale, OK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Nicasio, CA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($54 - 72) in Gouverneur, NY
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($440 - 569) in Quinault, WA