I turn the key, the ignition runs, I let go of the key and the car is still attempting to start hands off and never will.
Ignition continues to turn after letting go of the key. on 2009 Ford Escape
1 answer 1 comment
Hi, sounds like a starter or faulty ignition, good luck.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- While driving a blinking blue light flashes the whole distance onto the shifter
- Where is the fan/temp control switch on a 2.3 2005 Escape
- ABS light came on. Touched brakes and light and radio went off. Repeated. turned
- How do you replace the rear seatbelts?
- Why am I hearing a knocking when turning the steering wheel either way?
2009 Ford Escape Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($262 - 383) in Clinton, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 261) in Brackney, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - 409) in Livermore, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($387 - 587) in Maxwell, IN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($227 - 283) in Winooski, VT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cross Village, MI