Hello every week or two the number 3 coil goes bad. the wiring looks good and the plugs are new, help thanks
ignition coil on 1999 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
3 answersJuly 15, 2009
1 answerApril 27, 2014
4 answersFebruary 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?