how is the electrical connector removed from the ignition switch. alldata and the service manual do not go into great detail
ignition on 2001 Cadillac Catera
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
April 20, 2011
Need to get a mirror up there and find the release tab or tabs for the connector, which can be very tricky.
Verified for the Cadillac Catera14 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Catera5 reports
1 answerSeptember 16, 2009
2 answersDecember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Washoe Valley, NV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($325 - 574) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Brant, NY
- 55,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Woonsocket, SD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($171 - 248) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($432 - 477) in Empire, MI