how is the electrical connector removed from the ignition switch. alldata and the service manual do not go into great detail
ignition on 2001 Cadillac Catera
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 20, 2011
Need to get a mirror up there and find the release tab or tabs for the connector, which can be very tricky.
Verified for the Cadillac Catera14 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Catera5 reports
3 answersSeptember 01, 2009
2 answersDecember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Washoe Valley, NV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($308 - 681) in Brant, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,479 - 1,704) in Woonsocket, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($260 - 282) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($100 - 113) in Empire, MI