I have a 75 toyota landcruiser. It turns over and while the starter is engaged it will run but as the key is released back to the start position it stalls. So it will turn over and run and rev but the key has to be fully in start. I replaced the starter switch thinking it was just worn out but that didnt work. The odd thing is I just drove it two days ago and it has been sitting since. Help.
ignition on 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser5 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2011
1 answerMay 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?