I have a 75 toyota landcruiser. It turns over and while the starter is engaged it will run but as the key is released back to the start position it stalls. So it will turn over and run and rev but the key has to be fully in start. I replaced the starter switch thinking it was just worn out but that didnt work. The odd thing is I just drove it two days ago and it has been sitting since. Help.
ignition on 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
Asked by for the 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
2 answersJune 24, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser6 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2011
1 answerMay 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- My AC emits a unfamiliar smell, AC drain tube is leaking, and making noises
- If I have a P0705 code on an '07 Toyota Land Cruiser, then is it ok to drive it?
- Toyota Land Cruiser code C1241, C1268
- What would cause the windsheild wipers to not work?
- What is responsible for check engine, Lo and Trac off lights illuminated
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($434 - $638) in Arlington, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,066 - $1,311) in Overpeck, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($560 - $742) in Greenwood, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($582 - $1,385) in Huntertown, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($64 - $115) in Tenants Harbor, ME
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($463 - $497) in Cowden, IL