I have a 75 toyota landcruiser. It turns over and while the starter is engaged it will run but as the key is released back to the start position it stalls. So it will turn over and run and rev but the key has to be fully in start. I replaced the starter switch thinking it was just worn out but that didnt work. The odd thing is I just drove it two days ago and it has been sitting since. Help.
ignition on 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser5 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2011
1 answerMay 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- i ran out of gas now it doesn't start.what can I do to get it running again.
- How do you fix water leaks coming in through a closed sunroof and water coming in under-dash, driver's side.
- Yowling noise: They say it's the alternator-would the alternator actually be responsible for such a loud yowling? Do you think they really replaced the power steering pump?
- Sometimes sluggish on take-off, but most of the time it moves fine at all speeds
- I need the "power steering lline-rack to reserve" and "power steering lline-reserve to pump" assemblies replaced. can I find these parts myself?