The ignation switch in my 1990 Dodge D150 needs to be changed out, how hard is it to do? Should I get a shop to do the job? How much would it cost? Thank you
ignation switch replacement on 1990 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- The oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge both stopped working
- I have a dodge ram d150 8 cylinder with a possible torque converter problem.
- I here a whining noise while driving
- Why does my 1982 engine rev in park but will not rev in drive?
- Truck runs but at night time when I turn on the headlights it dies changed alter
1990 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($293 - 462) in Littlerock, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Baldwin, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Orderville, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($107 - 139) in Kewanee, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($154 - 162) in Castile, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Belleview, FL