theft system light stays on steady - not flashing - car will crank but not start even for a second. is pass code sensor bad or is ECM causing this? Is pass code sensor located on electronic part of ignition switch - small card?
if theft system light stays on - does not flash - and does not reset, do I need on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!