theft system light stays on steady - not flashing - car will crank but not start even for a second. is pass code sensor bad or is ECM causing this? Is pass code sensor located on electronic part of ignition switch - small card?
if theft system light stays on - does not flash - and does not reset, do I need on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($79 - 97) in Sprague, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($167 - 210) in Attica, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($297 - 445) in Saint Clair, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holloway, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($92 - 302) in Dillsburg, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Gilead, NE