theft system light stays on steady - not flashing - car will crank but not start even for a second. is pass code sensor bad or is ECM causing this? Is pass code sensor located on electronic part of ignition switch - small card?
if theft system light stays on - does not flash - and does not reset, do I need on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?