Purchased a new oxygen sensor that has 2 white wires 1 gray & 1 black. My old 1 is the same brand but has 2 black and 1 blue and 1 white wire. It was purchased for 1996 Toyota Tercel 5 spd . Will the part still work or have I been sold the wrong one?
If the wire colors on my old oxygen sensor and my new 1 matters in difference. on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 313) in Tunas, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($355 - 457) in Marshall, IN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Henagar, AL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 34) in Cambria, WI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($310 - 480) in Clifton, IL