Purchased a new oxygen sensor that has 2 white wires 1 gray & 1 black. My old 1 is the same brand but has 2 black and 1 blue and 1 white wire. It was purchased for 1996 Toyota Tercel 5 spd . Will the part still work or have I been sold the wrong one?
If the wire colors on my old oxygen sensor and my new 1 matters in difference. on 1996 Toyota Tercel
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota Tercel
- P0131 and P0137 - OBD-II Trouble Codes
- P0174 - OBD-II Trouble Code Fuel System Too Lean (Bank 2)
- Understanding Speculation in the Oil Market
- RepairPal Goes Pink for October: Help Us Support Brakes for Breasts
- RepairPal Annual Car Care Survey Reveals Critical Importance of Auto Shop Certification to Gain Consumer Trust
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($273 - $486) in Tunas, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Lyons Falls, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - $776) in Marshall, IN
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - $77) in Henagar, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - $106) in Cambria, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Clifton, IL