Purchased a new oxygen sensor that has 2 white wires 1 gray & 1 black. My old 1 is the same brand but has 2 black and 1 blue and 1 white wire. It was purchased for 1996 Toyota Tercel 5 spd . Will the part still work or have I been sold the wrong one?
If the wire colors on my old oxygen sensor and my new 1 matters in difference. on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive