Purchased a new oxygen sensor that has 2 white wires 1 gray & 1 black. My old 1 is the same brand but has 2 black and 1 blue and 1 white wire. It was purchased for 1996 Toyota Tercel 5 spd . Will the part still work or have I been sold the wrong one?
If the wire colors on my old oxygen sensor and my new 1 matters in difference. on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly