1993 tercel dx automatic. checked timing belt looked good, have replaced fuil filter and pump still bogs out and dies when i put it in gear.
if the tps goes bad and i replaced it would i still need to have my timing adjus on 1993 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1993 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 291) in Decatur, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($134 - 180) in Northpoint, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 313) in Wendel, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - 111) in Weed, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in Chagrin Falls, OH