1993 tercel dx automatic. checked timing belt looked good, have replaced fuil filter and pump still bogs out and dies when i put it in gear.
if the tps goes bad and i replaced it would i still need to have my timing adjus on 1993 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1993 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 111) in Decatur, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - 776) in Northpoint, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($205 - 251) in Wendel, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in Weed, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 363) in Chagrin Falls, OH