water pump locked up and broke timing belt the vehicle quit running had to have it towed home
if the timing belt breaks on jetta 1.8 turbo gasoline will it hurt the valves on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Rockwell, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clarksville, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($636 - 763) in Garland, UT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Mesa, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Sylvania, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Westport Point, MA