water pump locked up and broke timing belt the vehicle quit running had to have it towed home
if the timing belt breaks on jetta 1.8 turbo gasoline will it hurt the valves on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - 591) in Rockwell, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksville, IN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Garland, UT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($371 - 530) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 256) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in Westport Point, MA