Erase the code
If the low oil pressure cause was fixed how do I reset the computer on 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($476 - $650) in De Soto, WI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Woodstock, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($239 - $334) in East Poland, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - $281) in Dubuque, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($620 - $1,020) in Alvin, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Highland Mills, NY