I replace the resistor after verify bulbs, fuse, and relay are OK but DLR still not working. What else I need to take care of??
If resistor, lights, fuse, and relay are OK, what else could be wrong?? on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- replaced front brake pads now feel vibration at highway speeds
- this thread talks about exactly what I am seeing on my 2006. Shudders at 50mph
- starter recall, length of warrenty
- Check transmission fluid, replace brakes,& where are the spark plugs at?
- does this car have a dipstick for transmission fluid? it seems like it is missin
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($138 - $206) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($213 - $274) in Holbrook, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($376 - $635) in California City, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($185 - $385) in Grassflat, PA
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($185 - $194) in West Point, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($756 - $1,120) in Polk City, FL