I replace the resistor after verify bulbs, fuse, and relay are OK but DLR still not working. What else I need to take care of??
If resistor, lights, fuse, and relay are OK, what else could be wrong?? on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why has the Odometer stopped registering?
- Why is the ABS engaging when it shouldn't Dangerous prevents safe steering.
- Is timing belt slippage a known problem on this vehicle - approx. 80,000 miles
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.